Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
2. This Site is owned and operated by Peckhamplex Limited. If you would like further information about Peckhamplex Limited or anything else referred to on the site, please contact us using the following details:
95A Rye Lane
The company registration number for Peckhamplex Limited is 02449371.
3. You acknowledge that whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in the PECKHAMPLEX Website is accurate and up-to-date, PECKHAMPLEX makes no warranty as to its accuracy and you accept that any and all use of information contained on the PECKHAMPLEX Web site is at your own risk. PECKHAMPLEX shall not be liable for any direct or consequential loss arising from your access to and/or use of or inability to access and/or use the PECKHAMPLEX Web site or any erroneous or omitted information contained on the PECKHAMPLEX Website.
4. You acknowledge that PECKHAMPLEX reserves all its rights as proprietor of all its trademarks and logos.
5. You are advised that any misuse of images and content on the PECKHAMPLEX website may be a violation of copyright law, trade mark law, rights of privacy, publicity and personality, laws of defamation and/or obscenity, communications regulations and other legal provisions.
6. You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the PECKHAMPLEX Website is done at your own discretion and risk. You are solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results in the download of such material and you bear all risk of viruses, errors, or damage and all other risks resulting from such downloading.
7. This Site contains links to websites and content operated by third parties that are not under our control and are provided to you for your convenience only. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this Site or any services that they may provide. These sites are in no way approved, vetted, checked or endorsed by us and you agree that we shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the content, accuracy, compliance with relevant laws or accessibility of any information, data, advice or statements or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. If you choose to access a website beyond our control, you do so at your own risk. In addition, use of any such third party website may be subject to your acceptance of additional terms and conditions.
8. From time to time it may possible to enter competitions or prize draws through the Site. There may be additional terms and conditions applicable to those competitions or prize draws. Where additional terms apply you will be notified of that fact and given an opportunity to read those terms and conditions before you enter the competition or the prize draw.
Ticket sales terms and conditions
1. Tickets can be purchased from this Website by debit or credit card (excluding American Express and Diners club.)
2. Tickets purchased via this Website are available for collection from the box office during cinema opening hours.
3. Tickets purchased via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
4. Prices on this Website include Tax where applicable.
5. This cinema operates an unallocated seating system, customers choose their seats on arrival and will be filled on a first come first served basis.
6. Late arrivals may be seated individually; no refunds or exchanges will be given if seats are available.
7. You agree that we may, at our discretion, refuse to sell movie tickets to you or withdraw any movie tickets from sale via this Website.
8. Tickets are made available subject to the classification of the relevant film given by the British Board of Film Classification.
9. It is recommended that customers arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the performance to allow sufficient time to collect pre booked tickets.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact: email@example.com